Dayforce, a global software platform that combines HR, payroll, benefits, workforce and talent management, to be available later this year
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc., a global human capital management (HCM) technology company, announced plans to launch its cloud platform, Dayforce, in Ireland. Companies operating in the Irish market will be able to take advantage of Dayforce’s single solution combining payroll with deep talent management functionality. On the heels of Dayforce’s launch in the UK last year, today’s announcement reflects Ceridian’s continued commitment to enable Dayforce customers around the world to work smarter and ignite the power of their people.
“Our success in the UK, with customers like BlackRock and Christian Aid, proves a market need for a solution like Dayforce and provides a natural progression for Ceridian to enter the Irish market”
“Disruption has become a business reality for today’s employer and companies must embrace digital transformation strategies, supported by technologies like Dayforce, to remain competitive and be successful,” said David Ossip, Chairman and CEO, Ceridian. “With companies facing heightened scrutiny to meet regulatory changes, the launch of Dayforce in Ireland will help support our customers in maintaining compliance with local laws and minimizing operational risk.”
HR Technology News: PEMCO Insurance Welcomes New Diversity & Inclusion Manager
Businesses operating in Ireland will be able to benefit from the full suite of Dayforce features including:
- One application: Dayforce is a single application with one database across HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Absence and Talent Management.
- More Efficient Workflows: The single application and data design improves work flow efficient and user experience.
- Single Database: Data is stored in a single location across all modules making reporting easy and providing insights across all HR functions to make better decisions.
- Talent Management: Attract, engage, develop, and motivate employees with a holistic talent experience centered on the individual.
- Payroll accuracy: Employees are paid accurately and on time through the continuous calculation of pay and time throughout the pay period.
- Employee Self-Service: People can take charge of their own work life as Dayforce gives them direct access to view and manage their own data and activities.
- Built-in Compliance: Employers can build highly configurable solutions which helps support statutory compliance requirements, as well as a company’s own internal policies.
HR Technology News: Fuze Empowers Workforce with Skills-Based Routing Patent
“Our success in the UK, with customers like BlackRock and Christian Aid, proves a market need for a solution like Dayforce and provides a natural progression for Ceridian to enter the Irish market,” said Ross Tracey, Managing Director, Ceridian Europe.
Ceridian anticipates that Dayforce will be available to Irish employers by the end of the year.