StaffBot, the popular human capital management product suite, welcomes Steve Swan as President and Chief Innovation Officer. Swan will assume responsibility for product vision, architecture, and design.
Swan previously served as CEO of staffing organizations Valley Healthcare and Rapid Allied. He also held enterprise development and leadership roles at Hewlett Packard, Cadence Design, Kaiser Permanente, American Express, IBM, and Hitachi America. He most recently served as the CTO and CIO at SVS Group, the parent company of TotalMed, TotalMSP, and AWI Technologies.
“This opportunity is the culmination of decades of innovation and ideas manifested into solutions,” said Swan. “These solutions will be the first to replace administrative burdens and laborious processes. They let clinicians provide care, let managers manage, let recruiters recruit, let accountants provide financial guidance, and let salespeople sell.”
HR Technology Interview: TecHR Interview with Jesse Wolfersberger, Chief Data Officer at Maritz Motivation Solutions
StaffBot was founded in 2018 to solve the growing need for robust ATS, VMS, and contract and data management solutions that seamlessly integrate with popular accounting, timekeeping, AP fulfillment, and HRIS platforms.
- Built upon Salesforce, StaffBot VMS offers the most intuitive and robust VMS platform available.
- Empowers your team to make a hiring decision seconds after completing a point-and-click or templated requisition by displaying available, qualified candidates, ranked by scoring metrics, and recorded on-demand video interviews.
- Is the only VMS platform to offer four distinct rate types, including current-market and bid.
- Includes timekeeping and workforce management integration with leading systems such as Kronos and Centricity.
- Offers robust and easy-to-use compliance and per diem modules.
- Built upon Salesforce, returns precious time and bandwidth to all stakeholders by automating the laborious activities traditionally required to market, recruit, submit, and onboard clinical and nonclinical contingent labor.
- With StaffBot AI, allows recruiters to send real-time pay quotes, automate submittals of best-fit candidates, and fill positions up to 71% faster than industry average.
- Predictively automates the communication between all touchpoints based upon activity or pre-defined sequences.
HR Technology News: Indeed Reinvents the Resume by Showcasing Candidates’ Skills Through Assessments
StaffBot Back Office
An add-on for StaffBot ATS, Back Office offers the most robust timekeeping, payroll, and billing platform among any ATS today. Additionally, it integrates with ancillary on/off-prem enterprise accounting, payroll, HRIS applications, and VMS platforms in real-time.
StaffBot Sync and StaffBot Data
In the coming months, StaffBot will release major feature updates, including real-time requisition warehouse synchronization services and automated bill rate and contract management.
HR Technology Interview: Jumpstart 2019: TecHR Interview with Tracy Malingo, SVP of Product Strategy at Verint