Betterworks’ Continuous Performance Management Solution Was Recognized in the “Best Advance in Performance Management Technology” Category
Betterworks, the leading enterprise HR software for Continuous Performance Management, announced its solution won Gold at the 2019 Brandon Hall Excellence Awards in Technology in the ‘Best Advance in Performance Management Technology’ category.
“Earning Gold in this very competitive category validates the hard work our team has put in to deliver the most complete and most intuitive continuous performance management solution on the market,” said Doug Dennerline, CEO of Betterworks. “Today’s forward-thinking HR teams and business leaders recognize the urgent need to tie their employee performance more closely with business results, fueling a move to a continuous performance process. So we’re humbled and honored that our solution was recognized by Brandon Hall this year.”
HR Technology News: Proliant Joins CDK Global Partner Program
The award recognition caps off a strong year for Betterworks, which saw a fundraising round, the launch of a “Team Edition” product for small and mid-sized businesses, the addition of core new features to its solution and numerous groundbreaking research insights from its annual State of Continuous Performance Management Surveys including:
- The makeup and structure of the HR team are critical for driving the business forward;
- Organizations that have adopted continuous performance practices reported outperforming or significantly outperforming their competition at a 24% higher rate;
- Managers surveyed reported that early every aspect of talent management within their own organizations has significant room for improvement.
Betterworks’ solution enables forward-thinking organizations to continuously motivate and improve the performance of their workforces to deliver needed business results. Using the power of ongoing, lightweight conversations, HR and company leadership now have access to real-time insights to better inform related talent processes like identification and development of top talent.
“An Excellence Award also validates the vision of the technology development team, the wisdom of the company’s investment in the solution, and the value the technology brings to the end-user,” said Mike Cooke, Chief Executive Officer of Brandon Hall Group.
A panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, and Brandon Hall Group senior analysts and executives evaluated the entries based upon the following criteria:
- Product: What was the product’s breakthrough innovation?
- Unique differentiators: What makes the product unique and how does it differ from any competing products?
- Value proposition: What problem does the product solve and/or what need does this product address?
- Measurable results: What are the benefits customers can expect to experience as a result of using this product?
“Winners of Excellence in Technology Awards are at the forefront of technology innovation. Our program evaluates not just the solution itself, but the benefit to the human capital management function, the business and the customer. That is the ultimate differentiator – whether the technology has a positive business impact. Technology Award winners pass that test with flying colors,” said Rachel Cooke, Chief Operating Officer of Brandon Hall Group and head of the awards program.