Brightfox Is Dedicated to Helping Companies Attract, Develop and Retain Talent with Seamless Technology That Drives Performance and Evolves Company Culture
Brightfox, the world’s first talent experience platform launched out of beta with health insurance company Oscar among its first clients. Created to alleviate the pain points of using fragmented enterprise technologies, Brightfox unifies vital point solutions and delivers a sophisticated yet intuitive talent experience for start-ups to mass enterprises, across industries. The company also announced a seed-funding round of $1.1 million with participation from corporate investors including Oscar, friends, and family.
Founded by Deena Fox, a former Hugo Boss, Amazon, Jet, and Oscar HR executive, Brightfox reduces the data isolation, administrative burden, and high financial cost associated with current point solutions on the market, while providing an end-to-end talent experience and generating cohesive sets of data and analytics for companies.
“We designed Brightfox to support all critical milestones in the employment journey from onboarding through exit, with a curated set of features that allow people to play an active role in accelerating their own growth and development,” says Deena Fox, Founder, and CEO of Brightfox. “Companies now have the opportunity for the first time in this market to select and implement a single platform that provides data and insights necessary to evolve culture and drive better business performance at a fraction of the cost.”
HR Technology News: Lockton Releases Results of National Benefits Survey
“As a technology driven company, we create and support solutions that drive efficiencies with the intent of lowering the cost of health insurance for our members. We saw an opportunity to support this solution for talent experience management,” says Mario Schlosser, Co-Founder, and CEO of Oscar. “Culturally, we lead with data science and rely on data driven insights to create efficiencies across the organization. The Brightfox platform aligns well with our mission.”
- Internal Communication Portal – Make work social, support diversity and inclusion, celebrate milestones, and encourage employees to share and consume content within their internal network, while giving every employee access to corporate communication
- Employee Engagement – Companies can run unlimited custom and employee satisfaction surveys, making it simple and easy to gather actionable data and insights
- Continuous Performance Management – Goal setting, check-ins, 360 feedback, and performance reviews
- Anytime Feedback – A safe environment to give and receive feedback at any time for the purpose of growth and development
- Communications Line – Employees suggest ideas for innovation, process improvements, and report ethics concerns
- Employee Directory with Explore – Personalized employee profiles with team organization charts; Explore search enables employees to build an internal network and discover other employees based on interests, skills, functions, and more
- Chat – Direct messaging, one-to-one or with groups
- Data and Analytics – Cohesive data and analytics from user engagement across platform features
- Learning Portal – Gateway to company and user-generated learning content
Brightfox is designed to be used across mediums on computers, tablets, and mobile devices and is integration friendly with systems of record such as company human resources information systems (HRIS), payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). The feature set can also be customized and configured for a company’s specific internal needs.