Provides All Client Staff with a Direct Line of Communication to Ask Work-Related Queries.
Paycom Software, a top provider of all-inclusive, cloud-based HCM (Human Capital Management) software, recently announced the introduction of its newest communication platform – Ask Here. This tool provides all client employees with a direct line of communication to ask work-related queries of their company representatives and receive timely answers. All this is done with the help of Paycom’s self-service technology, regardless of the location of the employees. It facilitates in reducing e-mails, phone calls, and foot traffic across the company, through the help of the online resource that is this platform.
Founder and CEO of Paycom, Chad Richison said, “I am excited about the benefits of the company and their employees gain from our latest innovation, further enhancing the employee-employer experience through technology.” He revealed that not only does Ask Here serve as an easy-to-use medium for communication, but it also helps businesses discover gaps in their policies and procedures. He went on to explain that the platform is also effective in discovering training opportunities and sharing information across the company to perk up the work culture and employee engagement.
HR Technology News: Kathy Cullen-Cote Appointed as the CHRO of Teradata
A few of the notable features being offered by Ask Here to improve employee experience are:
- One single dashboard for all employee questions, with relevant and accurate details.
- Has saved answers for common queries.
- Automatically routes questions within the organization and directs questions to the appropriate person.
- No limit on the number of custom categories for questions.
- Inquiries or conversations can be supported with additional documents such as photos, doctor’s notes, and ergonomic requests.
- Employs a mechanism for safe and discreet reporting of workplace concerns related to facilities or co-workers.
- Sends notifications for every inquiry, with status updates to the employee.
Paycom is a global leader in payroll and HR technology with a focus on complete employee lifecycle management. It serves companies of all sizes and industries. The cloud-based software solution of Paycom is based on a core system of record preserved in a single database for all HCM functions of an on organization, from recruitment to retirement. Its latest offering follows the release of the industry-first data efficiency monitoring tool, Direct Data Exchange. The company aims to drive ROI for its client companies through employee usage of human capital management technology.
HR Technology News: Curo Compensation and HRTMS Engage to Help Companies Drive Business Performance