Superior Business Intelligence and Reporting Business Intelligence and Reporting Capabilities Provide Advanced Visibility for Head Offices to Improve Employee Engagement and Operational Excellence
WorkJam, the leading global digital workplace solutions provider, announced the release of business intelligence reporting and analytics to manage frontline employee engagement and productivity. The new functionality allows employers to attain an unprecedented level of visibility and insight into how to optimize productivity, communications, and motivation of their frontline workforce.
What was once a manual and labor-intensive process is now made simple with new automated and hyper-personalized reporting capabilities. WorkJam also provides the ability to access this data for further data mining purposes. Through these powerful reporting features, employers are able to improve decision making, raise employee performance, and optimize operations quicker than ever before — ultimately enhancing the day-to-day experience of frontline employees.
HR Technology News: Employee Engagement Workshop to Craft an Awesome Customer Experience Strategy
The extended reporting and analytics capabilities provide actionable insights in the following areas:
- Operational Effectiveness: The dynamics behind shift management, e.g. the number of shift cancellations, how many were requested, approved, swapped or ended up without replacement.
- Internal Communications: Determining the most effective channels to reach employees and the most consumed type of content as well as the messages that drive employee interaction, helping to answer questions like “How many associates saw the CEO’s last message and how did it affect their productivity?”
- Training: Insights on the effectiveness of training initiatives and their impact on in-store execution.
- Compliance: A complete audit trail of all adjustments to shifts, including who initiated and approved shift changes, supporting compliance requirements for predictive scheduling. Also, read receipts for specific messages combined with data collected from compliance surveys to help ensure corporate policies are read and understood.
- Frontline Feedback: In addition to quantitative insights, integrated survey capabilities can pinpoint to the why behind the data, e.g. what contributes to employee happiness or feedback about the latest product launch.
- Multi-factor Input: Combining data from multiple sources delivers pragmatic insights, e.g. correlating training completion rates with sales figures that highlight the most effective training as well as its impact on the bottom line.
HR Technology News: BerniePortal Announces Launch of Continuing HR Education Resource BernieU
“The WorkJam Digital Workplace makes it possible for organizations to become agile through the delivery of great content, exceptional learning, and amazing employee self-service,” says Steven Kramer, CEO and co-founder of WorkJam. “Now, with the latest additions to WorkJam Analytics we give a complete, granular view into the enterprise, making it possible to measure, analyze, and adapt to what is really driving engagement. The combination of business intelligence that improves decision making and the tools to steer your workforce together in one platform truly enables customers to unleash the potential of their entire workforces.”
The new reporting functionalities further support the other current and upcoming features within the WorkJam Digital Workplace. WorkJam’s unified platform streamlines scheduling, communication, training, task management, and more into a unified application for employees across a wide range of industries, enabling companies with non-desk workers to achieve outsized operational improvements, foster collaboration, build their culture, and discover new ways of doing business.
HR Technology News: Kronos Banking Solutions Help Financial Institutions Transform Digitally